It says they're somehow going to support remote presentations in some cases if needed (remove viewing also I'd assume). It might help some of the administrators which are unable to attend in person participate live. Also the presentation could be posted online for others to see later possibly. A video presentation from a fairly well known conference would be good publicity for IMSLP.
Other music related presentations:
- Music Theory Learning Objects for Drill and Examination
- M.T.A.T. Multi-Tracking Audio Transcriptions
Other possibly related presentations:
- Why Wikis Wrule: Collaborative Co-inquiry with Wikis
- Copyright for Teachers and Librarians in the Digital Age
- Meeting the Challenges of Developing Accessible Web Content
- What Would Dewey Do?
(I didn't see an IMSLP section listed yet.)
In any case congratulations!